Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had the first long life service done at the weekend (v6 TDi) - just done 15,000 miles so a little early but wanted the Treg looked over before a trip to France this summer.

I have to praise Windrush. For a start they were by far the cheapest quote at ?230, the highest being just over ?400 :shock: To top that the final charge actually came in at less than ?200

Really friendly and easy to deal with. Pitched up just before 9am with my road bike in the car. Disappeared for a lovely ride through the countryside for an hour or so. Back to dealership around 10.30 and all done.

Efficient service, very welcoming and knowledgable and all in all just as is should be. Not rocket science, but it's amazing how many places can't get even the simple things right.

.....still wondering how many gallons of oil Twickenham VW were planning on forcing into my treg to get to ?400.....

·
Chairman
19,970 Posts
Did you visit Maplins and Halfrauds??

·
Chairman
19,970 Posts
You drove past them on your way in to the trading estate and they're great places to go while you wait for the car and look at tools you'll never need or electrical components you'd like to find a use for!

There was also a Mini dealer where you could also go and have test drive in a Cooper or two [and the coffee was a lot better too] but that playground has moved!

·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, stupid me :oops:

I'll bear that in mind next time, although given how nice the weather was I very much enjoyed the 20 mile pootle round some rather nice bits of countryside on me pushbike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts