Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
VW TOUAREG 2011
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there know the ACS No. that fits the 2010 7P Altitude Touareg
I have a 'TOW TRUST' tow bar fitted to my Touareg but do not have the detachable tow bar for it.
I have tried the 'ACS 64' but the ball end is hitting the bumper so will not insert fully.
I have tried to get the information from 'TowTrust Tow Bars' with no reply.
I've also been told it is not possible to acquire a replacement from the dealers.
Plenty for sale on eBay and the likes but which one fits?
Rectangle Font Gas Electric blue Signage
Rectangle Font Gas Electric blue Signage

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does anyone out there know the ACS No. that fits the 2010 7P Altitude Touareg
I have a 'TOW TRUST' tow bar fitted to my Touareg but do not have the detachable tow bar for it.
I have tried the 'ACS 64' but the ball end is hitting the bumper so will not insert fully.
I have tried to get the information from 'TowTrust Tow Bars' with no reply.
I've also been told it is not possible to acquire a replacement from the dealers.
Plenty for sale on eBay and the likes but which one fits? View attachment 37642 View attachment 37642
I have an ACS63 spare from a previous car that I don't need. You can probably scale the offset dimension from the photo below or I could dig it out of the attic and measure it.

Shoe Automotive tire Tints and shades Rim Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
VW TOUAREG 2011
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an ACS63 spare from a previous car that I don't need. You can probably scale the offset dimension from the photo below or I could dig it out of the attic and measure it.

View attachment 37643
Thank you so much for your information and offer. But, it seems after a timeless search on Google it looks like I need an 'ASC41'.
Again, I really appreciate your input, maybe one day I can help you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts