Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 398 Posts

·
'Ow bist?
1,084 Posts
A Ferguson 3ton tipper with removable hay sides. Of course, I've had the optional pick-up hitch fitted which helps ...

Oh, hang on, you mean what do I tow with my Touareg. Erm, nothing, because I was too silly to order the detachable tow bar.

Chris

P.S. How did she drive up on to those tree stumps? That is clever. Dead handy that they were there, too.

·
656 Posts
I tow this

·
38 Posts
Just changed the van - now tow this....

tregandvan (Large).jpg[/attachment:29d7nrg5]

Twice the weight of my old Van , but the Treg can cope. Off to South Germany at the end of the month for the annual trip to the Black Forest ...

Jevs

·
140 Posts
I tow a twin axle Abbey caravan and this

By far the best towing vehicle I have owned.

003.JPG[/attachment:3mss2tfi]

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
I used to tow a Fleetwood Heritage 630ES which is why we bought the first Treg but once we bought one I was smitten- hence the new Treg (Treg number 4).

We sold the caravan in March this year but still bought a new Treg in July as we are smitten - well we need a car with a big boot for the 2 dogs

and every time we go out my good lady says cant we use the ?proper car??...(my other car is a Jag but apparently not as comfortable as the Treg)

Cas

·
121 Posts
I tow my Hobby 560ufe caravan,and a 2 tonne mini digger on an ifor williams plant trailer,(not both at the same time)

·
1,307 Posts
this is my Treg and caravan in the lakes last week, the white fluffy thing is my dog nanook

·
25 Posts
we tow a twin axle abbey spectrum tows a dream

·
1,307 Posts
thanks for that Kaine..

·
121 Posts
This is what I was towing this morning.(A freind in need).attachments.zip[/attachment:1ioh0gl1]
My mate was very impressed by how easily the treg pulled his Voyager out of this ditch,after his wife swerved to miss a cat"honest osifer".

·
1,307 Posts
nice one!!!...did you switch to low ratio or just stay in high??

·
121 Posts
Yes,stuck it in low,and just eased it out.
It was well bottomed out on the under side.He tried with his van first,but it wouldn't budge.
Come on the Treg.

·
1,307 Posts
diesel grunt and a good tranfer box...can't beat it!!!..

·
Chairman
19,970 Posts
Sorry, but if I'd been driving it would have been Voyager 1 - Cat 0!

1 - 20 of 398 Posts