Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Elite Member
2,327 Posts
looks good mike , roof bars & rear spoiler with the 20inch wheels would complete the package for me
what did you leave behind for the treg? & if its not to nosy whats the mileage & approx figure you paid? might want to have a switch myself this year & its good to keep tuned in on the figures

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks good mike , roof bars & rear spoiler with the 20inch wheels would complete the package for me
what did you leave behind for the treg? & if its not to nosy whats the mileage & approx figure you paid? might want to have a switch myself this year & its good to keep tuned in on the figures
HI wilko
very pleased with the new (new to me ) treg i was thinking of the spoilers for the roof so may go that way and get some, saw some on ebay they fetched good money but do look good, i think i had a bit of a bargian with the treg, or not, i gave 11.100 for it, 66k and 1 owner now 2
it tells me tonight on the way home that the pads need checking, so wondered if it means front or rear, better check them all i suppose,(more expense) i used to drive a nissan navara for the past 6 yrs, i had enough of tractors and was weorried about towing my trailer with mini digger on with the reports of engines blowing up so went for a propper towing vehicle and today was the first day i towed with it, hey ho its nice to have a little comfort,
mike

·
Elite Member
2,327 Posts
think you did well mike , the 66k obviously affects price but well serviced the R5 transporter engine has,nt even kicked off at that so mechanically its just the 4x4 malarkey & thats a lottery whatever the miles
costed up the discs&pads for our R5 & £220/£250 gets all four corners using quality parts(+labour) think pads alone are only £20/£30
these tregs seem to wear their mileage well , ,35.000 on ours & cleans up in & out as new , paintwork especially good i think
RE/roofbars/rails / a couple of mytreggers have gone for the longitudinal rails for £229 , gives the original T1 a T2 look http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230474320378&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1738wt_1113
anyway glad your,e enjoying the buzz

1 - 10 of 10 Posts