Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just placed my order with Wayside (3.0 V6 TDI Loads of goodies). Deposit Taken, Order confirmed . Followed up all questions immmediatly. Not Totally Crap Service, Avoid if you want any type of service

·
74 Posts
What Wayside dealership have you ordered through?

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Rod10 @ Apr 29 2005, 07:22 PM)What Wayside dealership have you ordered through?

[snapback]561[/snapback]​

Milton Keynes

·
74 Posts
This is fascinating!

I spoke to Wayside Milton Keynes on the 26th April when, after waiting for more than three weeks, I'd still not received any confirmation of my order, nor had I received any receipt for my deposit.
I also told them about the very bad publicity (cancelled order discussed on other thread) on the MyTouareg site and suggested they have a browse...

Two days later, a posting appears stating how everything has gone swimmingly with an order placed at Wayside, Milton Keynes - and extolling the virtues of how promptly everything was followed up.

I'm not suggesting any link between the two; merely commenting on how customer experiences can be so different.

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Rod10 @ Apr 30 2005, 08:59 AM)This is fascinating!

I spoke to Wayside Milton Keynes on the 26th April when, after waiting for more than three weeks, I'd still not received any confirmation of my order, nor had I received any receipt for my deposit.
I also told them about the very bad publicity (cancelled order discussed on other thread) on the MyTouareg site and suggested they have a browse...

Two days later, a posting appears stating how everything has gone swimmingly with an order placed at Wayside, Milton Keynes - and extolling the virtues of how promptly everything was followed up.

I'm not suggesting any link between the two; merely commenting on how customer experiences can be so different.
?

[snapback]590[/snapback]​

I read your original posting about your deal between Motorlogix and Wayside MC, that is why I made sure that I had a written qoutation before giving a deposit.

They faxed that the same day and it was in the post the next day complete with deposit receipt & order confirmation ( cant ask for more than that), as I said I found them to be totally efficiant so far, so I beleive praise was in order.

Have you had your receipt and order confirmation yet ?

·
74 Posts
Yes I've received it and it is incorrect!

There appears to have been a delay in ordering the vehicle and the statement says it was ordered on the 27th instead of being ordered when the deposit was taken three weeks earlier...

Also, there is still no mention of a part-ex agreement.

In my opinion, Wayside MK are simply incompetent and I am certain I would not be subjected to this standard of service if I wasn't dealing with Fleet Sales (which Motorlogix ommited to tell me...)

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Rod10 @ May 2 2005, 10:29 PM)Yes I've received it and it is incorrect!

There appears to have been a delay in ordering the vehicle and the statement says it was ordered on the 27th instead of being ordered when the deposit was taken three weeks earlier...

Also, there is still no mention of a part-ex agreement.
In my opinion, Wayside MK are simply incompetent and I am certain I would not be subjected to this standard of service if I wasn't dealing with Fleet Sales (which Motorlogix ommited to tell me...)
[snapback]688[/snapback]​

I am selling my 2.5Tdi Private, should get at least 2K more than dealer price anyway, I found most dealers I tried, difficult to pin down a definate qoute for August or Sept when delivery is due.

I must admit I only have dealt with Dean & Laura in the Lux Car Dept, I would contact one of them and see if they are any better.

·
74 Posts
QUOTE(Bod @ May 2 2005, 11:27 PM)I am selling my 2.5Tdi Private, should get at least 2K more than dealer price anyway, I found most dealers I tried, difficult to pin down a definate qoute for August or Sept when delivery is due.

I must admit I only have dealt with Dean & Laura in the Lux Car Dept, I would contact one of them and see if they are any better.
[snapback]691[/snapback]​

Dean and Laura are who I am dealing with but I think you'll find they are not from the Lux Cars Dept but are instead from the Fleet Dept.

From discussions I've had today, I am assured they routinely provide an excellent service and the difficulties I've encountered really are a one-off example of poor service - Fingers crossed and I hope that is the case!!

I did think about selling privately but it seems such a hassle... maybe I should consider it?

Hope all goes well with your purchase!

R

·
7 Posts
QUOTE(Rod10 @ May 3 2005, 05:27 PM)Dean and Laura are who I am dealing with but I think you'll find they are not from the Lux Cars Dept but are instead from the Fleet Dept.

From discussions I've had today, I am assured they routinely provide an excellent service and the difficulties I've encountered really are a one-off example of poor service - Fingers crossed and I hope that is the case!!

I did think about selling privately but it seems such a hassle... maybe I should consider it?

Hope all goes well with your purchase!

R
[snapback]722[/snapback]​

i have also order via wayside, and deal with Dean. Although I hadnt received a confirmation or a recipt, once I asked for it - they sent it straight away.
I have also found motorlogix very helpful.

Is it true that orders placed now for the V6 - will get deliveries in Sept ?

·
5 Posts
I placed my order with Wayside last Friday (or so I thought). Called today to find out why the paperwork had not been sent .... It hadn't been ordered....

I was promised it would be ordered this afternoon and that the paperwork would be with me by the weekend.... we'll see

1 - 11 of 11 Posts