Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting a Ross Tec VCDS . Those of you that have got one. Can you recommend one in particular . The one I think is probably best for me is the one with three VIN,s as mine car is the only VW in the family. Any in put would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I went for the unlimited VIN's but if you don't anticipate you will need it on more than three cars then that would be the cheapest option and you can update it too 10VIN for £170 if you find you need extra cars

·
Registered
2013 Touareg R line V8 Diesel
28 Posts
I started with the 3 Vin version as only had 1 VW in the family. Now we have 3 but have only used 2 Vins as the third is a relatively new car and has only been scanned but not needed as changes yet via VCDS compared to the older ones which are 2004 and 2013. Long term if and when I need to do more cars due to car turnover in the family the upgrade to the 10 Vin version is relatively cheap.

cheers
Rohan

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am looking at getting a Ross Tec VCDS . Those of you that have got one. Can you recommend one in particular . The one I think is probably best for me is the one with three VIN,s as mine car is the only VW in the family. Any in put would be much appreciated.
You have answered your own question.:)

·
Mechanical Guru
2,919 Posts
Reactions: Ed Taylor

·
Super Moderator
15,867 Posts
Well. I bought the Ross-Tech VCDS. All downloaded and registered.
Hopefully it will prove useful.
When you get up to speed, consider adding your name to this members list 👨‍💻

1 - 9 of 9 Posts