1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Elite Deserter
2,182 Posts
Does sound like good value, dealer glibly quoted me "about £200.00".

Once I had got back on my feet, I decided not to purchase.

·
1,307 Posts
yes this is good value, but i have had these maps since december last year and copied them from the internet for free...even better value for money!!

·
mySantaFe
1,056 Posts
I would appreciate a PM with the location Stu.

·
350 Posts
Just google the following and see what you get

"RNS 510 810 Navigation DVD EU West V6.1"

·
mySantaFe
1,056 Posts
Got is now.

File sharing networks can be very useful sometimes.

·
1,307 Posts
there are two dvd's one for eastern europe and one for western.

·
'Ow bist?
1,084 Posts
there are two dvd's one for eastern europe and one for western.
Still no flippin' 7-digit postcode though, I bet?

·
1,307 Posts
no there isn't!!! but to be honest why do people make such a fuss about it???? i usually enter the address of where i am going anyway.

·
506 Posts
Hello all, I'm just picking up on an old thread here as I'd like to update the content of my RNS510 with the latest software. I've been tempted to replace the whole unit with the latest tech but am hoping to quell this urge with a software update

So, I followed dorset_treg's recommendation to google "RNS 510 810 Navigation DVD EU West V6.1" and try and download if from a file sharing site. Trouble is, as into techie stuff as I am I have never ventured into the murky world of file sharing, torrents and all.

Can one of you more torrent literate members point me to the best site, provider, source or whatever as all I seem to be able to find is web sites asking for membership with me not having a clue if I will be able to get what I want until I've joined?

Thanks in advance,
Baron.

·
1,307 Posts
Baron... for a small donation to a worthy charity i could supply you with both V6 maps and either 2660 or 2722 F/W, which ever you prefer!!..

this would take the hastle out of things for you if you liked.

·
506 Posts
Baron... for a small donation to a worthy charity i could supply you with both V6 maps and either 2660 or 2722 F/W, which ever you prefer!!..

this would take the hastle out of things for you if you liked.
Ha ha ha I'm all ears stu. I've just been trawling through another satnav discussion thread and you would seem to be the RNS510 wizard here

Yes, I'm all for an easy life with minimal hassle, I get enough of that Monday to Friday! I'll happily make a "donation" just tell me what's required

Regarding firmware, what's the difference between 2660 and 2722? I'd have thought the most current one would be the one to go for?

·
1,307 Posts
hi, i will send you a PM later as i have stuff to do right now. we can swap addresses etc and get the moths out of your wallett!!

·
506 Posts
hi, i will send you a PM later as i have stuff to do right now. we can swap addresses etc and get the moths out of your wallett!!
Top man and spoken like a true Yorkshireman, just like me sel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts