Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!! I'm the proud owner of a Touareg that I have had just over five weeks (and I love it to bits !- black, 03, 3.2 v6 sport auto, air suspension, xenons, p sensors, sat nav -dvd based bought off ebay! privacy, paddles....) but have a problem with the underseat PS2 that was already installed..that's to say it now doesn't work! It was put in by Braybrooks of Herts (absolute top quality job) but after 3 weeks of use it just stopped working. It is not connected thru any of the vehicle fuses, but only live when the ignition is switched on. I appreciate all installations are different but has anyone got any ideas for where fuse may be? Be basic with me cos not very teccy!! Thanks , Sarah

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your reply! Sorry for misunderstanding - I have had the car for five weeks but I bought it with the PS2 already in - it was installed about 3 years ago - I was just hoping to fix the problem myself to save myself a 1 1'2 hour journey and lots of cash!

·
3,680 Posts
I would phone Baybrooks and ask them for advice on what they think the cause could be.

AFterall as I am sure you will know Baybrooks is one of the best in the buisness for installations.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't aware Braybrooks was one of the best - good to hear! The guy who installed it has left Braybrooks- Neil Braybrook has been very helpful on the phone trying to help me out - but to no avail! Now I think I will make the journey to take it back there now I know how good they are! Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts