Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
reid1 said:
how gs it stevo have the very same car are the wheels Q7 WHEELS GOING TO BY A SRING KIT TO LOWER MINE 30mm. Let you no how a get on .
Hi yes these are Q7 style but were actually supplied and fitted by a VW dealer so I take it they are replicas.Mind post some pics after your install please.

·
Chairman
19,976 Posts
s4treg said:
They are actually, Audi RS4 style wheels and as much as i love the wheels, i dont think they suit the Touareg.
I'm afraid I agree. The spokes are far too spindly for a car the size of the Treg: they make the car look as though its got rickets! :twisted:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Each to their own I suppose but I think they look the Biz.

Some folk like noisy exhausts,badgeless grilles,etc :wink:

Thats the beauty of a forum everyone has different tastes

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
Redrow houses!!

G

·
Is it just me or did Chrisbin make a random comment about houses???

The wheels look great btw but it would probably look even better with the car a little lowered. Then again we don't buy Tregs to sit on the ground and stare at the bumpers of the cars in front do we.......!

·
Telemetrically Superb
2,993 Posts
chrisbin said:
Redrow houses!!
Errrrr - David Wilson!!

Have to say they are the best 22's I've seen and the car looks the dogs wedding veg in the first picture

Have to say, though, that I'd not go above 19'' tires on a Treg as they don't look as beefy with low profile tyres - my opinion only though and in no way taking away from this beaut!!

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
mjstubley][quote=chrisbin said:
Redrow houses!!
Errrrr - David Wilson!!

[/quote]

How much?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts