1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else on here on this date?

Anyone else used this venue and how was it for you? :winkcool:

Rob

·
Registered
590 Posts
Have they actually got dates for venues this year then. When I called them earlier in the year, they said no dates or venues finalised, and they would be in contact with me as soon as they were!

·
Registered
22 Posts
BJS said:
Have they actually got dates for venues this year then. When I called them earlier in the year, they said no dates or venues finalised, and they would be in contact with me as soon as they were!
Called unlimited yesterday (friday) and they gave me 3 dates for Oulton Park 22 may, 1 June, 17 july
have used oulton park before so may try alternative.

·
Ex-Treg owner
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BJS said:
Have they actually got dates for venues this year then.
Yep...asked for York first, but nothing until the end of July. They were thinking there could be some additional dates, but were a bit vague...next nearest was Oulton Park & they had spaces for 22nd May so took that. Didn't ask about different venues, but I had the impression that this year's programme was sorted.

Go get 'em Fang!

Rob

·
Ex-Treg owner
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
5_Times said:
Do they provide Tregs or do you have tu use your own?
Nope...They supply the Tregs for the day. From what has been posted here before - they usually try & let you use the same model that you have bought - to demonstrate it's potential

BUT :clap:

I do recall some who have a 2.5 or 3 litre & have used the V10 on the Unlimited day, have come away smitten & that's what they're saving their pennies for now :badbad:

Secondly - the day is gratis for one person only. Additional "guests" are ?50 for non-drivers, ?200 for drivers.

Rob

·
87 Posts
7 months on and still not a whisper about my Unlimited day... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
886 Posts
Hi All,

Any ideas if the unlimited day is available to all Touareg owners or just those who Purchase from main dealers as opposed to myself who is leasing a Touareg through a leasing company.

I guess I will not be invited.

Has anyone who has leased been included?

Not really worried one way or the other as I have done a number of Land Rover Experience days.

Just get the impression I will be lucky to see the off road day, the torch and the Oil !!!!

Cheers

Tom

·
886 Posts
tadpole said:
Hi All,
Any ideas if the unlimited day is available to all Touareg owners or just those who Purchase from main dealers as opposed to myself who is leasing a Touareg through a leasing company.

I guess I will not be invited.
Has anyone who has leased been included?
Not really worried one way or the other as I have done a number of Land Rover Experience days.
Just get the impression I will be lucky to see the off road day, the torch and the Oil !!!!
Cheers
Tom
Hi Rob,

Guessed as much,

The finance company buys mine then leases it to me. probably why I can never get updated info from them.

They are probably all busy having free off road experience days !!!!

Cheers

Tom

·
50 Posts
My Treg is leased through Lex. I got it in October 05 and have already enjoyed a great day at Oulton Park. The supplying dealer gave my contact details to the Unlimited team and they arranged everything without any problem.

It doesn't cost the lease company anything and is part of the offer from VW so you shouldn't miss out. I suspect that someone at the lease company might be trying to get a free day out!

·
886 Posts
Wizzy said:
My Treg is leased through Lex. I got it in October 05 and have already enjoyed a great day at Oulton Park. The supplying dealer gave my contact details to the Unlimited team and they arranged everything without any problem.

It doesn't cost the lease company anything and is part of the offer from VW so you shouldn't miss out. I suspect that someone at the lease company might be trying to get a free day out!
Hi Wizzy,

That's good to know that you got yours.

If I don't hear anything I will be on the phone to VW.

Nice boat by the way !

Look nice behind the Touareg!!

Thanks for the info.

Regards

Tom

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
Rob - just make sure you look out for the tyre wall on the circuit........

·
Ex-Treg owner
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
chrisbin said:
Rob - just make sure you look out for the tyre wall on the circuit........
I remember the piccie...was this where you tried off-roading on the track part of the day? :oops:

Rob

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
CovRob said:
I remember the piccie...was this where you tried off-roading on the track part of the day? :oops:

Rob
Wasn't me.....

But it was someone on here......

·
Registered
590 Posts
anyone got their phone number? - I've mislaid the pack (probably threw it away when it turned out to be of no use)

·
134 Posts
Took delivery of my car on March 2nd and received my invitation to an Unlimited Day last Friday.

Rang them up and am going to Cirencester on Friday May 26th.

Sounds like a great day out - anyone else going?

GeoffH

1 - 20 of 39 Posts