Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
JAYZEE said:
Hi fellow Treggers....!

Just was wandering, how much would l expect to pay for my Touareg 3rd Service??

Any Offers??

Regards

JAY :help:
Interesting

How many miles are you up too ??????

How much did you pay for the second ?????

???????????

·
340 Posts
JAYZEE said:
Just was wandering, how much would l expect to pay for my Touareg 3rd Service??
Try ?460 for the basic service, with Brakes (pads, discs or fluid change) being extra... up to ?400 extra. :throwupen: By third service, I'm assuming between 50000 & 60000 miles.

Was never gonna be cheap, was it? :think:

·
871 Posts
Paddy2bsure said:
Try ?460 for the basic service, with Brakes (pads, discs or fluid change) being extra... up to ?400 extra. :throwupen: By third service, I'm assuming between 50000 & 60000 miles.

Was never gonna be cheap, was it? :think:
Basic service at Listers in Stratford was ?199 (brakes being extra)

·
340 Posts
BJS said:
can we take it that service costs vary dramatically depending on which dealer you go to, or on what needs doing?
I doubt the price for the same service varies from between ?199 and ?460... Mine was a 3rd service (3 x 18k miles approx., i.e. at 54000 miles), it was a 2.5TDI, and it's on the longlife service schedule.

Go on someone, surprise me!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Paddy2bsure said:
I doubt the price for the same service varies from between ?199 and ?460... Mine was a 3rd service (3 x 18k miles approx., i.e. at 54000 miles), it was a 2.5TDI, and it's on the longlife service schedule.

Go on someone, surprise me!
When I called a couple for the same service the price differed by ?250 and the distance between the garages, 13 miles? Amazing?

Mike

·
76 Posts
Ok, here's something to try. Book onto a ferry from Dover and go to France, book a service close to Calais and you'll find the service costs are about 1/2 what we pay in the UK. The warrenty etc is not effected as it's a European Warrenty. You get a good day out shopping and all for less than you pay in Britain.

Cheers

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.