Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,001 Posts
JAYZEE said:
Hi fellow Treggers....!

Just was wandering, how much would l expect to pay for my Touareg 3rd Service??

Any Offers??

Regards

JAY :help:
Interesting

How many miles are you up too ??????

How much did you pay for the second ?????

???????????
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
340 Posts
JAYZEE said:
Just was wandering, how much would l expect to pay for my Touareg 3rd Service??
Try ?460 for the basic service, with Brakes (pads, discs or fluid change) being extra... up to ?400 extra. :throwupen: By third service, I'm assuming between 50000 & 60000 miles.

Was never gonna be cheap, was it? :think:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
871 Posts
Paddy2bsure said:
Try ?460 for the basic service, with Brakes (pads, discs or fluid change) being extra... up to ?400 extra. :throwupen: By third service, I'm assuming between 50000 & 60000 miles.

Was never gonna be cheap, was it? :think:
Basic service at Listers in Stratford was ?199 (brakes being extra)
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
340 Posts
meld3 said:
Basic service at Listers in Stratford was ?199 (brakes being extra)
My price was inclusive of an oil service (the oil alone coming to ?120)... other oarts were about ?25, the balance was labour. Allegedly.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
340 Posts
BJS said:
can we take it that service costs vary dramatically depending on which dealer you go to, or on what needs doing?
I doubt the price for the same service varies from between ?199 and ?460... Mine was a 3rd service (3 x 18k miles approx., i.e. at 54000 miles), it was a 2.5TDI, and it's on the longlife service schedule.

Go on someone, surprise me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Paddy2bsure said:
I doubt the price for the same service varies from between ?199 and ?460... Mine was a 3rd service (3 x 18k miles approx., i.e. at 54000 miles), it was a 2.5TDI, and it's on the longlife service schedule.

Go on someone, surprise me!
When I called a couple for the same service the price differed by ?250 and the distance between the garages, 13 miles? Amazing?

Mike
 

·
Member
Joined
·
76 Posts
Ok, here's something to try. Book onto a ferry from Dover and go to France, book a service close to Calais and you'll find the service costs are about 1/2 what we pay in the UK. The warrenty etc is not effected as it's a European Warrenty. You get a good day out shopping and all for less than you pay in Britain.

Cheers

Mark
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top