Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 499

I picked it up last Thursday, and its even better than I expected. Just completed 400 mls on a weekend trip to our place in Suffolk

·
Registered
488 Posts
mrnewtouareg said:
I picked it up last Thursday, and its even better than I expected. Just completed 400 mls on a weekend trip to our place in Suffolk

Nice photo and what a beautifully specced Treg.

Can you take some :coolpics: from other angles as well.

What size and spec rims did you get fitted?

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Robert2006 said:

Nice photo and what a beautifully specced Treg.

Can you take some :coolpics: from other angles as well.

What size and spec rims did you get fitted?
They are the 19" I hankered after 20" but when I look at other Altitudes with these rims I decided that they were just right

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mrnewtouareg said:
They are the 19" I hankered after 20" but when I look at other Altitudes with these rims I decided that they were just right
More pictures to follow as soon as I can

·
154 Posts
Very nice too... your grin will be as big as mine.

I have now covered 1500 miles in just 2 and a bit weeks and I only normally do about 10k a year.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Simmy said:
Very nice too... your grin will be as big as mine.

I have now covered 1500 miles in just 2 and a bit weeks and I only normally do about 10k a year.
I'm sure it is, I keep finding things that it will do. Compared with my previous BMW X5 where the spec was everything exact. .With the Touareg I keep finding little touches that seem to be extras on other 4 X 4 / MPV's.

EG with the phone kit, on the Touareg voice dialing is standaed on a BMW or Merc it is another extra and so it goes on.

The headlights are just brilliant, they go around corners !!!!!!!! and little side lights fill in when you are going slow.

I'm sorry I think I could become a Touareg bore.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Thin grin only gets bigger

Enjoy

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
Very very nice!!

·
148 Posts
mrnewtouareg said:
I'm sure it is, I keep finding things that it will do. Compared with my previous BMW X5 where the spec was everything exact. .With the Touareg I keep finding little touches that seem to be extras on other 4 X 4 / MPV's.

EG with the phone kit, on the Touareg voice dialing is standaed on a BMW or Merc it is another extra and so it goes on.

The headlights are just brilliant, they go around corners !!!!!!!! and little side lights fill in when you are going slow.

I'm sorry I think I could become a Touareg bore.
Excellent choice sir!

The V6 just gets better and better.

Have you played around with the convenience settings yet?

SJ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts