Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is a one off, last week, I was at the traffic lights in torrential rain, there was a dripping of water from where the courtesy lights are by the miiror, I could see a small puddle of water gathering, after drying this small puddle out, I have had no further incidents!!! I do have a sunroof, though I would imagine that this would have happened a bit often.

Anyone had the same! Or could it be the bond of the screen need re-bonding?

Cheers

Darren

·
656 Posts
one thing is for sure.....leaks don't heal themselves. If it's happened once it'll happn again. probably a seal has moved. best to get it sorted.

·
Superman
2,258 Posts
I'm sure I've seen posts related to an occasional leaky sun roof on the club touareg site... (or maybe the VWvortex site) Not that we're useless buggers on here....

Well that is unless you support Brum or The other Manchester Football club that doesn't win stuff...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys!

It is in the dealership on the 27 Dec, brake assist warning light again and what lloks like oil in the wheel arches.! Bloody car! 4 times in 3 months in dealership! Seriouly thinking of part exing for something else.#

Darren

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hipflyguy said:
I'm sure I've seen posts related to an occasional leaky sun roof on the club touareg site... (or maybe the VWvortex site) Not that we're useless buggers on here....

Well that is unless you support Brum or The other Manchester Football club that doesn't win stuff...
Thanks for the tip! I have found the forum you mentioned, very helpful, so much so that I have pasted the link to VW Listers.

Hopefully get it sorted third time lucky!

Cheers

DARREN

·
Superman
2,258 Posts
Hey Darren...

I know how you feel.... Had similar scenario as you, car was out to pasture for 2 months last year, but now she's better than new.

Just a shame we weren't able to buy a post 2005 model and all the gremlins would have been taken care of.

Glad to be of help...
Paul.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts