Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I appreciate that there will be good and bad experiences of any company, however these are my most recent experiences at Pulman - Durham.

Last year they fitted me a towbar and the tech forgot to reconnect my rear parking sensors. I made a polite complaint to the service centre Manager and received a personal apology and assurance that the matter would be resolved internally. Earlier this year, by way of compensation I was offered complimentary places for my wife and myself on one of the last "Unlimited" driving days at Elvington in York.

The car was booked in today to get the alloy wheels replaced under warranty, after they started to show signs of corrosion. My wife was planning to collect me from the garage after I'd dropped the car in this morning, but one of the kids took ill and couldn't leave the house.

Pulman VW told me to take the car in and they would drop me back at home, which was very nice of them, except I had to get in one of those VW bug beetle thingies, (with a dashboard deeper than my dining room table). It could have been worse I suppose, it was grey and not the flowery one I've seen around.
Anyway, earlier this afternoon my wife answered the door to one of Pulman's team, with our car parked back on the drive, with the new wheels fitted and the bodywork gleaming, (which is not how it went in this morning).

What can I say other than.......

·
656 Posts
Hmmmm... it took the purchase of 25 VW's before he realised they were no good???? that's what I like.. the customer taking direct and decisive action.

·
656 Posts
Dear Moderators,
How long are you going to allow this guy to personally insult me?
This is not what the forum has been about.
He's been warned once tonight already, but nothing has changed.

·
3,680 Posts
Topic has been locked until this situation has been dealt with.

it will be opened up again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts