Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Member
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had my Treg in for a number of minor repairs with Pullmans in Durham. Yet again I was very impressed with the courteous service that they provided me. The problems were quickly diagnosed and repaired. One small gripe, I usually receive a replacement Treg when my car goes in, however, this time I got Golf although I had been promised a Treg. As I said only a small gripe and so far I have been very impressed with the service they have provided me.
 

·
Member
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Car in for a number of software update. Again very impressed with the service provided. Courtesy Treg also made available.
For any future Treg purchasers considering Pullmans Durham I've always experienced 1st class service.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,737 Posts
francis said:
Car in for a number of software update. Again very impressed with the service provided. Courtesy Treg also made available.
For any future Treg purchasers considering Pullmans Durham I've always experienced 1st class service.
sounds just like how it should be done - :clap: :clap: to Pullmanns
 

·
Junior Member
Joined
·
6 Posts
francis said:
I recently had my Treg in for a number of minor repairs with Pullmans in Durham. Yet again I was very impressed with the courteous service that they provided me. The problems were quickly diagnosed and repaired. One small gripe, I usually receive a replacement Treg when my car goes in, however, this time I got Golf although I had been promised a Treg. As I said only a small gripe and so far I have been very impressed with the service they have provided me.
My Treg has been back four times now to pullmans with a tyre wear problem which they are unable to fix and the last time it was in they dinted the door which they did repair but i have nevr been given a replacment Treg, the last time it was a polo.
 

·
Member
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far I've always found Pulmans to be very good. Very professional in their approach to me.

swifty said:
My Treg has been back four times now to pullmans with a tyre wear problem which they are unable to fix and the last time it was in they dinted the door which they did repair but i have nevr been given a replacment Treg, the last time it was a polo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
francis said:
So far I've always found Pulmans to be very good. Very professional in their approach to me.
Last year went to Pullmans to see if I could try and strike a deal with the sales staff and part ex my low mileage treg for another. Sales staff totally disinterested to my amazement. Rubbish deal offered and sales staff didn't seem to want to do any business. I certainly wouldn't go back in a hurry.

Incidently did part ex my treg at Harper & Hebsons in Carlisle, very professional and sales staff kept me informed all through the delivery process.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
154 Posts
I have just bought a 2.5 SE Sport from them and so far so good. My wife has also bought a Beetle from them in the past which was an ex-demo. After a few weeks we noticed paint problems on the roof as if it has been showered by acid. We took it in and they agreed to respray the whole car without any problems. Excellent service so I hope my experiences are as good. :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,001 Posts
Simmy said:
I have just bought a 2.5 SE Sport from them and so far so good. My wife has also bought a Beetle from them in the past which was an ex-demo. After a few weeks we noticed paint problems on the roof as if it has been showered by acid. We took it in and they agreed to respray the whole car without any problems. Excellent service so I hope my experiences are as good. :clap:
Welcome Simmy

Enjoy the Treg

:clap: :clap:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
154 Posts
Buster said:
Welcome Simmy

Enjoy the Treg

:clap: :clap:
Thank you. Big change for me. MGF to a Alfa Spider, TTR, R32, Lotus Elise, TTC and on to a Treg
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
154 Posts
Well still waiting for the 3.8K they owe me which is a little slow... and no news on the parts they are taking off my TT.

Looks like I will be on the phone in the morning!!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top