Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a quick pic of my new Treg!! Had it about 4 weeks and I love it!!

Thanks,
Roy.

·
Chairman
19,976 Posts
I like the rails!

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha Ha! I was wondering when you would see this post!! The car makes the rails look good!!

Thanks again mate,
Roy.

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers mate, the pictures were taken in a village called Portdinorwic or in welsh 'Y Felinheli'. Its a small village outside Caernarfon here in North Wales. The body of water behind is the Menai Straits.

·
Elite Member
3,415 Posts
ROY said:
Cheers mate, the pictures were taken in a village called Portdinorwic or in welsh 'Y Felinheli'. Its a small village outside Caernarfon here in North Wales. The body of water behind is the Menai Straits.
Great backdrop for a great car

·
'Ow bist?
1,084 Posts
D'you know, that is one of the prettiest I have seen in black; the non-chrome front end looks really mean yet sophisiticated. I have to agree too: the roof rails are extremely nice. Wheels look good too.

Oh, let's face it the Touareg is such a photogenic vehicle ...

Hope you have many happy and trouble-free years ownership, ROY.

Chris

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nimrod][quote name= said:
Cheers mate' date=' the pictures were taken in a village called Portdinorwic or in welsh 'Y Felinheli'. Its a small village outside Caernarfon here in North Wales. The body of water behind is the Menai Straits.[/quote']

Great backdrop for a great car
Cheers Nimrod, I just can't stop driving it, any excuse and i'm in it and gone!

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wurzel said:
D'you know, that is one of the prettiest I have seen in black; the non-chrome front end looks really mean yet sophisiticated. I have to agree too: the roof rails are extremely nice. Wheels look good too.

Oh, let's face it the Touareg is such a photogenic vehicle ...

Hope you have many happy and trouble-free years ownership, ROY.

Chris
Many thanks Chris, I appreciate your nice comments mate!! I am in two minds weather to get the Kamei front chrome mask for it , but I would have to get the chrome oval trim, but it will not fit mine as I have a cross bar in the middle, but after your comments about the front I think I will leave it as it is!

The roof bars do look good and adds a nice touch I think. I have also gone for the custom fit sun shades/blinds on the rear windows, as I wasn't to sure how the kids would like the back being a little dark, so wasn't sure about tinting the windows, but I can honestly say that the shades/blinds are perfect, were easy to fit and fit very well and can remove them if needed!

Thanks again,
Roy.

G

·
ROY said:
I have also gone for the custom fit sun shades/blinds on the rear windows, as I wasn't to sure how the kids would like the back being a little dark, so wasn't sure about tinting the windows, but I can honestly say that the shades/blinds are perfect, were easy to fit and fit very well and can remove them if needed!
Hi Roy,

Great looking ride

I am interested in your comment about the custom shades you have fitted. Are they anything like these on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=180314953312

Cheers

·
'Ow bist?
1,084 Posts
I'm missing a post on this thread that's stopping my 'unread' icon from changing back to 'read' ...

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ToyBoy][quote name= said:
I have also gone for the custom fit sun shades/blinds on the rear windows' date=' as I wasn't to sure how the kids would like the back being a little dark, so wasn't sure about tinting the windows, but I can honestly say that the shades/blinds are perfect, were easy to fit and fit very well and can remove them if needed![/quote']

Hi Roy,

Great looking ride

I am interested in your comment about the custom shades you have fitted. Are they anything like these on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=180314953312

Cheers
HI mate, yes these are the actual shades I bought. They are great, and fit perfectly. In my opinion well worth the money!

Thanks,
Roy.

·
Chairman
19,976 Posts
Kaine][quote=Wurzel said:
I'm missing a post on this thread that's stopping my 'unread' icon from changing back to 'read' ...
fixed
[/quote]

So it wasn't just me that kept opening and closing this thread to try and makr it as read! DOH!!

·
430 Posts
Looks lovely I'm drooling so whats the first part of the plate.....?

Rob
Lee
Nistel
Rolls

??????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts