Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Sounds like a really useful adaptation - I'd be interested in hearing any peeps experience of this bit of kit too!!
Cheers,
John

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
a few members have had them in the past, and only really praised them tbh. Personally I think its a little overpriced, although does give you proper integration, unlike just using an Ipod

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Kaine. Had found one going cheap, but have just clocked it says not for models with dvd navigation.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Thanks Kaine.

There appears to be some of these available on eBay - item # 360168360166

What do you think?

Cheers,
John.

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Snaga said:
Thanks Kaine. Had found one going cheap, but have just clocked it says not for models with dvd navigation.
Just thought i would reiterate. apparently we need the code to end 110B.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Are there any alternative 'plug & play' MP3 replacements for the CD changer in our Touaregs?

Cheers,
John.

·
Chairman
19,971 Posts
Am I the only one one here who hasn't a clue what this thread is about?

·
83 Posts
I have a 20gb phatbox on my treg. You need to connect the CD changer wire into the adapter that comes with the phatbox. You do not get much display info on the screen however the buttons give you voice information such as artist,album etc. Navigating to tracks are a chore best to set up playlists via the PC software and use the shuffle. Sound quality etc is top notch and you can fit over 2000 tracks on a 20gb no problem.

·
83 Posts
As you cannot buy new I think that is over cautious, if you can pick one up on ebay I would go with it. Only alternative is to go with some ipod device such as a dension.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts