Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
My21 R line Black Edition TDI 282 BHP Silicone Grey with Factory fit electric Towbar.
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, picking up my my21 R line Black Edition tomorrow so thought it would be good to join this forum. I,M trading in my Tiguan TDI 4 motion which I have had and loved for 5 years but needed something more powerful and bigger to tow our caravan with. The Tig was a great towing SUV but we have just bought a new Coachman xcel and it’s 100% of the Tigs weight so pushing my luck a bit. Just been reading some of the positive towing comments on the forum and it sounds like I’ve made a good decision.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hi

Might be worth having a read of this post -

·
Registered
My21 R line Black Edition TDI 282 BHP Silicone Grey with Factory fit electric Towbar.
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Davey
Thanks for the link, good info. I’m my case I’m fortunate that the sales person happens to be my son and he knows only too well how particular I am about my cars, verging on OCD some would say. 🤣🤣

·
Chairman
20,402 Posts
Even more reason to look the car over!!

• Haha
Reactions: calumski

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers Peter, looking forward to a trip in a few weeks. What sort of mpg should I expect pulling a single axle 1700kg when loaded van.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for responding Klewy. Will be happy with that 🤞

1 - 9 of 9 Posts