·
Super Moderator
15,678 Posts
Nice looking car

Cass

·
656 Posts
Hipflyguy said:
That is lovely... And do I spy a Kamei front mask...?

If so can we see more pics of the front please?
Well spotted young man. I just thought it was a facelift model until I looked more closely.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mjstubley said:
Nah

Just the tyres got a bit scutty driving through some deep grass - rest of the car was spotless and freshly polished

Certainly shows the extremes you can go to with 'accessorising' and still end up with a cool looking car though but like you say, horses for courses

btw - Just looking at your car on the other post .....not sure if its been answered elsewhere - how was the Kamei mask to fit? And is it durable?
The Mask, although at first i was sum what uncertain about its durability is proving to be great, i do agree on some colour touaregs it may look 'iffy', it has however been mistaken quite a few times for a MK2 Touareg

·
'Ow bist?
1,084 Posts
I'd be interested to see a shot from the front. I've posted on here several times that I'm actually a fan of the T1 front end. Particularly in black but in any colour I prefer it to the T2 I have. So I wonder what the front mask does to the look of your vehicle. I'm thinking it could be the best of both worlds!

Have you got any front-on pics?

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Chris i'll take sum and post them sumtime this week when the weather clears up, fitting is abit fiddly and not without Drama!

·
Chairman
19,968 Posts
bnl said:
Hi Chris i'll take sum and post them sumtime this week when the weather clears up, fitting is abit fiddly and not without Drama!
No pix yet?

·
'Ow bist?
1,084 Posts
bnl said:
Pics will come after i've Detailed the Touareg this weekend

·
'Ow bist?
1,084 Posts
bnl said:
Havn't forgot about pictures but its p*ssed down all weekend up here
Awww, shame. I was genuinely intrigued to see what it looked like. Looks like I won't get to see the pics now ...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts