Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much thought and many test drives, this is what I got in addition to the Treg.

2.0 Tdi GT Scirocco. 2000 miles now completed and very pleased with it. I was going for an A3 but the Scirocco is just that little bit more, well,,, different. Great to drive, bugger to keep clean though on the lanes where I live.
With this and the Treg its nice to have cars that are reasonably rare on the roads. (at the moment at least.)

047.JPG[/attachment:3irduaiv]

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
8) 8)

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
very nice - bizarrely we had a look at one exactly the same this morning at Stourbridge VW - only through the window to the customer pick up area though - lucky bugger

·
Chairman
19,970 Posts
That's verrry nice and white would be my first colour choice too, but it would be a 2.0 petrol as I don't do the miles to warrant a diesel.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
I was following a black one of these through the village yesterday - it looked really stylish from behind and sits well on the road.
Love those wheels too!

Cheers,
John.

·
Chairman
19,970 Posts
Just need to be careful near kerbs!!

·
'Ow bist?
1,084 Posts
Pete,

That is pure sex on 4 wheels. I shall look out for you in Tesco's car park in your Srock from now on!

Nice motor!!

Chris

·
717 Posts
Can I have a number three on the back, square it up and thin out the top please.....trim by beard while you're at too, my good man.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
My wife likes the scirocco, and also the TT, but since it's not her birthday, and I haven't won the lotto, she gets to keep her old vw Eos
At least the alloys in the scirocco are easy to clean :!:

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys,,, all except the one referring to a hairdresser!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did try a TT, what a great car, just no room in the back at all, at least the rear seats are usable in the roc. And yes I have explained the risk of Kerbing to the good wife, I think I may have scared her, she parks about a foot from the kerb now, (just like most females I guess).

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hells bells,

I like big wheels, but those are huge!!! Talk about a piece of ribbon for a tyre.
Does make a big differance to the front end though without a number plate fitted.

First things first though. I think a Revo re-map would be good, takes it to around 175hp. I would have gone for a standard 170hp if I could have been bothered to wait until March. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nice wheels, like how low they are at the back! I hear the chassis will handle a load of power, I have had a number of remaps done now and I speak very highly of Viezu Technologies in Bromsgrove, they did my V10 and my BMW, all good

1 - 16 of 16 Posts