Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Superman
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Tom,

Where are the pics and first impressions of the new beast...?! Seen you've taken delivery so your thoughts would be interesting, as I'm tempted to trade up the old girl, but it would have to be worth it...

All depends if Mrs. Tom has let you drive it yet too, I s'pose...

·
886 Posts
Hi Paul,

Sue is over the moon with her new TT.

I wasn't sure the change from Treg to TT woudl be painless but thanks to 6 weeks in a Toyota Aygo awaiting delivery the change was enhanced! Believe it or not she actually praised the Aygo

I shared the drive hom from London with her and I was very impressed. Still nursing it through it's first 1000 miles but it certainly feels very quick!!

The two rear seats are defo for small children.....I was bent double when I tried them!!

Here are some photo's from the day we arrived home with it.

The LED interior lighting pack is excellent for just over ?100.

The new S-line pack gives the car a sportier look and the wheels are so easy to clean......most important

Haven't tried towing a horsebox with it yet......don't think it weill be as good as the TREG though :oops:

Cheers

Tom

·
Superman
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tom,

That is delicious....

I've had a play about with a few in the local dealers when mine's been in for work, but haven't been brave enough to take one for a drive....

I'd still have to plump for the roadster, cos it's what I'm used to, and as you say, the rear seats are as useful as a fart in a collandar...!!

Get out there and wash, polish and wax it (inc wheels) and protect that bugger.. cos you may have a buyer for it when it's due to be returned....

·
Telemetrically Superb
2,993 Posts
Hipflyguy said:
That is delicious....
Delicious?????

What is the world coming to?

Only someone who hangs around the docks in Portsmouth in a Beetle could describe a car as 'delicious', Paul

Looks cracking in white Tom - deffo the right choice

·
886 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words Guys

·
Superman
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mjstubley said:
Hipflyguy said:
That is delicious....
Delicious?????

What is the world coming to?

Only someone who hangs around the docks in Portsmouth in a Beetle could describe a car as 'delicious', Paul

Looks cracking in white Tom - deffo the right choice
So easy to get you guys to bite...

Dictionary.com:
Delicious
de-li-cious - Spelled Pronunciation [di-lish-uhs]
?adjective - highly pleasing to the senses, esp. to taste or smell: a delicious dinner; a delicious aroma.

Urban Dictionary.com:
Delicious
Used to describe someone who is very attractive and/or has tremendous sex appeal.
Something that tastes or looks really good. From a piece of cake to a hot chicks body.

·
Telemetrically Superb
2,993 Posts
Sorry Paul - completely misunderstood but think I'm getting the hang of this 'street' talk now

Tom - According to HFG, your car smells reet grand

·
886 Posts
mjstubley said:
Sorry Paul - completely misunderstood but think I'm getting the hang of this 'street' talk now

Tom - According to HFG, your car smells reet grand

Quite right....Luverly car and not to be sniffed at :roll:

Even if it does smell nice!!

EEEEEEE thoses lot south of Watford are a rite RUM lot. They have some queer rituals, sniffing and licking cars!!

Is that what this Dogging is all about??? Cos they do a lot of licking and sniffing don't they :shock:

Answers on a postcard please enclosing car park addddress etc

·
886 Posts
Quite right Pat,

Trouble is it's my job and I don't want a thick ear!!

Also depending which picture you are looking at our bungalow is the one on the drivers side of the TT.

The end bungalow ( the one with very little paint on ) has a very small two car drive amd is very poorly looked after

Very nice family but no idea how to look after their place and it will fall down eventually!! Just hope it falls away from my drive

Note to self.............get out in the garden and tidy it up

Cheers

Tom

·
886 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Well I hate it, there are far TOO few orange lights on the dash... ha ha !

Kiddin' , that is GAWGEOUS!!!! and in WHITE!! it's needs a polish even when you've just done it, do it again, to feel those lines... ok I'll stop now.

Fab motor ! enjoy.

·
886 Posts
linn1000 said:
Well I hate it, there are far TOO few orange lights on the dash... ha ha !

Kiddin' , that is GAWGEOUS!!!! and in WHITE!! it's needs a polish even when you've just done it, do it again, to feel those lines... ok I'll stop now.

Fab motor ! enjoy.
Well thank you Tony,

Welcome to the white car cleaning club!!

They even attract flies when they are standing still.

Sue is very pleased with the TT but she still misses the Treg and I wouldn't be surprised if she gets another one when the lease is up on the TT.

Good luck with the Beemer.

Cheers

Tom

·
717 Posts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts