Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
QUOTEbut I will be taking it to Layerthorpe in York for service etc
Steve you say that you will be taking it to be serviced at layerthorpe. Last time I asked them in September last year they couldn't service them
and I went to Lookers Middlesborough instead (where I got mine from and they gave a fantastic service).

Anyway hope to see you driving around York sometime give us a wave as no other bugger does in York
you can't miss me as it's in Wheat beige (gold), i've never seen another one this colour yet

·
16 Posts
I called layerthorpe to check, they are now doing Tregs. They now have two fully trained technicians!!!! freshly qualified specifically for Treg work.....

My wife has seen you I think, I get a text every time she see's a Treg- I'll get her to flash next time (Blue Fiat Punto)......

Have fun

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(stevebeedle @ Mar 17 2006, 03:24 PM) I'll get her to flash next time
[snapback]19454[/snapback]​

Look forward to that.

·
Telemetrically Superb
2,993 Posts
I'm sure I've seen you around on the A64 Andy E. The beige looks pretty cool but I couldn't catch up!

I'm always in and around York/Malton area so I'll wave - if I can catch up!

I've heard a few good things about Layerthorpe so may give em a go too.....

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(mjstubley @ Mar 17 2006, 04:37 PM)I'm sure I've seen you around on the A64 but I couldn't catch up!
[snapback]19461[/snapback]​

What you trying to say that I drive fast !

It's because I've got size 12 feet and there heavy.

Might call into Layerthorpe sometime as I need some new wiper blades.

·
8 Posts
QUOTE(ANDY E @ Mar 17 2006, 05:14 PM)What you trying to say that I drive fast !?

It's because I've got size 12 feet and there heavy.

Might call into Layerthorpe sometime as I need some new wiper blades.
[snapback]19468[/snapback]​

HAD MINE IN LAYTHORPE YORK LAST WEEK FOR A SERVICE, 2ND ONE AT 40K MILES AND STILL ON ORIGINAL PADS ! THOUGHT I'D BOUGHT A BARREL OF OIL WHEN I SAW INVOICE !
BACK IN AGAIN TODAY FOR SOME WARRANTY WORK ....REAR FOG NOT WORKING, CRACKS IN WALNUT FACIAS AND NEW DRIVERS DOOR SEAL . VERY HAPPY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE
BUT GOT A GOLF LOAN CAR BOTH TIMES

PROMISED TREG BACK TOMORROW GOLFS LIKE DRIVING A BUMPER CAR !

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
QUOTE(KJH @ Mar 21 2006, 12:58 PM)HAD MINE IN LAYTHORPE YORK LAST WEEK FOR A SERVICE, 2ND ONE AT 40K MILES AND STILL ON ORIGINAL PADS ! THOUGHT I'D BOUGHT A BARREL OF OIL WHEN I SAW INVOICE !
BACK IN AGAIN TODAY FOR SOME WARRANTY WORK ....REAR FOG NOT WORKING, CRACKS IN WALNUT FACIAS AND NEW DRIVERS DOOR SEAL .? VERY HAPPY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE?
? BUT GOT A GOLF LOAN CAR BOTH TIMES

PROMISED? TREG BACK TOMORROW GOLFS LIKE DRIVING A BUMPER CAR !
[snapback]19701[/snapback]​

No need to shout.....!!!

Golf is better than a Polo.........believe me.........!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts