Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to have a new boot handle at Lakeside, anyway they topped up my oil with 1.4L of castrol slx pro which is 507 specific. Anyway my old 2.5 should have been topped up with 506 specific oil. On top of which I noticed the rear wiper was making unhealthy noises, had a look, and the plastic trim covering the motor was just sitting there. On closer inspection noticed the plastic lugs had been broken off. I am just waiting for them to ring me back :evil:
A generous 2/10.
1 for the cold can of coke, and the other 1 for mat who always tries to help. If they don't ring back soon it'll be 0/10.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
staffs said:
Had to have a new boot handle at Lakeside, anyway they topped up my oil with 1.4L of castrol slx pro which is 507 specific. Anyway my old 2.5 should have been topped up with 506 specific oil. On top of which I noticed the rear wiper was making unhealthy noises, had a look, and the plastic trim covering the motor was just sitting there. On closer inspection noticed the plastic lugs had been broken off. I am just waiting for them to ring me back :evil:
A generous 2/10.
1 for the cold can of coke, and the other 1 for mat who always tries to help. If they don't ring back soon it'll be 0/10.
Looks like 0/10 they didn't ring back

Must give nottingham a try or an independent

·
430 Posts
About as much use as a chocolate fireguard I'd say.

How are you going to gain let alone grow a customer base with that Altitude....

Clarkyi

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh dear, wife's eos has been in having some paintwork done under warranty. She left it in on Monday told would be finished on Wednesday and that they will phone. Absolutely no communication. On Saturday got fed up and rang them told that they will return the phone call. Guess what! No phone calls. What appalling service! All treg owners should avoid them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts