Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered and fitted this front mask to my TReg around christmas. I bought from the roofbox company. Around ?40 but took over a month to be delivered. A bit disapointed with it when it arrived as I thought it would be a ridgid plastic chromed surround that was coming so was not impressed when i opened the box and found out it was a chromed sticker.

It took about 30 mins to fit and lots of fairy liquid and water but I have to say it looks well fitted.........

Its been washed many times since and hasn't lifted ect >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Chairman
19,968 Posts
Someone else who used to be on here bought the Kamei mask around Christmas too but he hadn't got round to fitting it before he left us.

·
Elite Member
3,415 Posts
Can't think who it was but a year or so back someone bought a mask and thought it looked pants in the box and flogged it on fleabay.
i thought that's what happened with them,they were some sort of unofficial currency on e bay,people bought them and passed them on.
Glad to hear that you're happy and that it looks good but I'm concerned now that e bay might collapse now that the ring is broken.

·
50 Posts
I'll gladly come to the rescue of ebay as I bought one more than a year ago & was disappointed by it when it arrived, but everyone to their own. If anyone wants it I'll take a bad price for it?! Maybe I'll get round to putting it on ebay some day!

·
Chairman
19,968 Posts
Nimrod said:
Can't think who it was .
Really? Wasn't it S4.....?? :twisted:

·
Elite Member
3,415 Posts
noobytoogy][quote=Nimrod said:
Can't think who it was .
Really? Wasn't it S4.....?? :twisted:[/quote]

Nooby,
It was pre the Dark Ages,it might have been BQF?
Apologies if not BQF

·
Registered
63 Posts
I know it's an old thread, but thought I'd mention that I bought one these Kamei chrome masks. I got my local window tinker to fit it (£25) to ensure a decent finish. Obviousily it's not as as good as the real face lift silver bumper but it does look very similar. We'll worth getting if you have a pre-2003 model. I'll upload a couple pictures when I get time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts