Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Treg now up to 72k and the brake pad warning lights come on. Didn't change the discs last time so now will definitely need doing. Local garage has quoted 280 quid all in so will let you know how we get on....and the tyres will need doing shortly, why does everything always need doing together, especially after the washing machine went up the swanny too...arrgh!

·
749 Posts
Did mine back in october, i bought all four disks. pads and sensors from Brakes International, www.brakesint.co.uk who are a good bunch and seem to know what they are talking about. In the end my nephew didnt replace the rear pads and disks as they looked good enough to last another year, i held on to the parts as chances are when the rears need doing so will the boiler washing machine fridge lol

·
66 Posts
I have to say the front pads I got from Brakes International are not as good as I'd like and don't inspire me with confidence. Which in a 2.5 Tonne car you want. VW Shrewsbury put the front disks @ ?65.90 the Pads - 7L6698151E @ ?93.61 and Sensors - 7L0907637 @?12.7. Although I haven't tried an Independent Motor factors for Brembos yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts