Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2013 R Line 3.0V6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, new owner of 13' R Line. Interior lights aren't working...well some are..door puddle lights floor lighting and vanity mirror lights ( plus dash etc) main roof lights and map lights not a sausage.

I've quickly gone over all the fuses in the dash sides and they seem to be ok (but I don't know which one it is for definite)

They were fine when we viewed the vehicle before buying...

Any ideas before I have to get in touch with the dealer to sort..

Thanks in advance folks

· Registered
350 Posts
Hi there, new owner of 13' R Line. Interior lights aren't working...well some are..door puddle lights floor lighting and vanity mirror lights ( plus dash etc) main roof lights and map lights not a sausage.

I've quickly gone over all the fuses in the dash sides and they seem to be ok (but I don't know which one it is for definite)

They were fine when we viewed the vehicle before buying...

Any ideas before I have to get in touch with the dealer to sort..

Thanks in advance folks
Try the rocker switch on the roof panel sounds like you have pressed it. If not then see if there is a loose connecter to the panel as unlikely all three bulbs would have blown but check them to be sure.

· Registered
2013 R Line 3.0V6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried the rocker switch...map lights are out too which are independent of this. Also rear passenger roof lights out if that sheds any more light on the situation if you'll excuse the pun :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts