Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Chairman
19,968 Posts
furion said:
http://www.weeklygripe.co.uk/a433.asp

it seem vw dealer are crap and vw dont care !!
That will come as no surprise to a number of folk on here!

So far, Windrush Maidenhead have been good for me, speaking as I find.

·
886 Posts
Very interseting read!!

Amazed to learn towards the end of the gripes that S Hussain had owned a Treg but wasn't happy.

Well there you go that's probably where he hid his Weapons of mass destruction.

Lets face it if you can tow a 747 with a Treg, no problem hiding all that W.O.M.D.

He wouldn't have had to worry at servicing time.....I doubt the VW dealer would have noticed it

You live and learn........well not in Saddam's case

I'll get my coat :oops:

Tom

·
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
noobytoogy said:
furion said:
http://www.weeklygripe.co.uk/a433.asp

it seem vw dealer are crap and vw dont care !!
That will come as no surprise to a number of folk on here!

So far, Windrush Maidenhead have been good for me, speaking as I find.
I have to second that, Windrush Maidenhead is the way to go, my nephew is technician/engineer/mechanic whatever the title is, and speaking with him it is very obviouse the general ethos is one of customer satisfaction, quality service and the managment keep in touch with the troops which is very valuable imho.

There is no question if i had need for a dealer i would travel the 80miles to Windrush ...... (i shud get commision lol)

Its nice to know there are dealers who appreciate the fact that people have left lux/executive brands to buy a vw and those drivers have come to expect a level of service.

Keep up the good Windrush Maidenhead i say

|Furion

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have used Gilbert Lawton of Altrincham for everything on my Treg, never had a problem with their workmanship or standard of service - in fact it has been exceptionally good, friendly and professional.

And as for the comment about BMW dealers from Mr Hussain - yeh right!

·
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the results of the jdpower manufacturers survey 2008, there is a link on the what car homepage at the bottom ti view by car or manufacturer. VW=13 at 80.5% ..... ????
jdpower manufacturers.jpg[/attachment:3q7sljzk]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts