Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading posts about lack of air coming through the vents and want to change the pollen filter. I found a few things on the net about changing these but they are all US and talk about the passenger side, so where is it on a UK vehicle? I had a look under the dash on the pass side, but couldn't get the cover off.

Anyone have any more info?

·
1,307 Posts
is it not under the glove box??? i think if you remove the kick panel and disconect the footwell light if you look up there should be a couple of screws holding the filter housing in place. it will when these are undone drop down.

I THINK!!!

·
Chairman
19,968 Posts

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers, I finally got to it last night, Just couldn't get the undertray off, ended up just prising it with a screw driver. It was filthy, so getting a new one today, hopefully that will allow a bit more air through the vents.

·
Chairman
19,968 Posts
Any sign of water ingress? If so there's a thread on here about cleaning the drain plugs and the water they might be holding back from the open area or scuttle in front of the windscreen.

·
Chairman
19,968 Posts
If it's dry, don't worry.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for everyone's advice in this thread. had the car booked into the garage on Monday to sort out the poor performance of the blower
but all sorted now. 20 mins and no big bill from the stealer !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts