Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello,

I'm currently conducting research into Touareg owners and was interested if anyone has purchased another VW model since/after buying their Touareg?

This is for academic purposes only! Would be really interested in your views

Many Thanks..

·
Superman
2,258 Posts
Yep, I'm a VAG nut...

Bought a Beetle last year for the good lady, and already have a TT, suckered into the build quality and styling that comes out of the factory. If I have space for a split screen camper I'd have one in a flash... Just only wish VW was an English brand and I wouldn't feel so dirty

The only thing that could sway me from the brand is dealerships and salesman, the complete lack of attention astounds me. The VW unlimited guys are the most professional team I've ha dteh pleasure to deal with, dealers should follow their example. (Perhaps set up a training school..?!)

Although Audi continually keep me updated with regular magasines, welcoming letters etc.

·
Ex-Treg owner
1,984 Posts
I'm a VAG fan too. Over the years I have had 8 VAG group cars:
Scirocco
Passat
Audi Coupe Quattro
3 Polos
Touareg
Tiguan

In between I dipped into BMW & Merc as well - so German quality sways me.

·
Elite Member
3,415 Posts
I've owned nearly 50 cars since 1964 and the touareg is my first VW.
Often thought about buying one but never did until Aug2007.
Would i buy another one?......yes.
have i recommended to someone else and have they bought a Touareg.....Yes.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Like others

Had 5 golfs

1 Passat

1 Beetle

·
430 Posts
I just took part in a JD Power survey surrounding the Treg, I don't know when the report comes out so if any one sees it let me know. Gave the Ttreg high marks and the stealers mid range marks.

·
Registered
229 Posts
The Tregs the first VW for me, I'd have another in a flash.

Currently looking into buying an R32 for me during the week
And religate the Treg to family duties.

As can be seen from my signature I have been a BMW
man in the past however I am seriously impressed with
VW build quality IMHO much better than BMW.

Jim

G

·
the opposite for me , , had over 10 mercs&bmw,s over last 15 years but last year bought a passat estate for work use ,my 1st vw
total eye opener , loved the down to earth feel & turn the key eagerness about it , paintwork & build far better i feel currently showing 113000miles(1.8T 20v) 5 trips to central france & can,t imagine life without it, this led me to a wandering with our main car so spent last 3 months searching for a treg , finally found it 10 days ago so the E class is on its way ,
never thought a few years ago that it would turn out this way but as yet no regrets
if only hitler could see the vw dominate europes roads , he,d be real proud !!

·
108 Posts
hi just give up a line of 4 sharans over 12 years to get the touareg now i am realy happy

graham

1 - 10 of 10 Posts