Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have finally managed to track down a camera, so i will post a few quick piccies i have snapped this afternoon and a load that Scottie took for me before i purchased it.

·
Telemetrically Superb
2,993 Posts
is it the car that's big, or you that's small?

Seriously - cracking colour combo

·
Superman
2,258 Posts
Talk about high res...!! Wowsers..!

Please don't hate me for what I'm about to say... Cos I do honestly think that looks the cats bangers...! Well done Snaga, and Scottie..!

But........... I think I prefer non altitude cars, especially in shadow blue, I like the contrast of the dark grey plastics against the paintwork at the bottom of the bumpers and sills...

but then, I'm as daft as Wurzel and think the Cayenne is a hell of a good looking thing, so what the monkeys pyjamas do I know...

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah sorry bout the res, should of warned in the title. i have to be honest, after having it cleaned i think it just looks the bees knees and am so glad i got one with a cream interior. And i never thought i would say that!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,678 Posts
Love the colour and love the Altitude colour coded bumpers

Very nice looking motor.

Cass

·
Chairman
19,971 Posts
Nice motor but I'd swiftly revisit the photos and blank the reg number.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Fab looking motor
and a still remarkably clean engine

·
717 Posts

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just shy of 21k, from VW dealer. Which i thought was quite reasonable. They taxed it till end of the year and mot'd it so i dont need to worry bout it til Jul 2010 and shipped it gratis to me in Kent from Scotland. Once again Scottie, thanks for checking it out for me first!!

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
8) 8)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts