Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Chairman
19,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Message I received from www.event-tyres.co.uk [a bit of bummer for me as I bought a pair only last week!!]

Save an EXTRA ?10 when you Book Online with Event Mobile Tyres before 1st August 2009

As a valued customer of Event Tyres you have helped us to become the fastest growing "Online Mobile Tyre Fitting" company in the UK.

To thank you for this, we are offering all our previous customers, their friends, family and work colleagues, ?10 off any order for 2 or more tyres made online at www.event-tyres.co.uk before 1st August 2009.

Remember, Event Tyres do not request any sort of payment until we arrive to fit your tyres so book online, risk free and only pay once we turn up to replace your tyres.

Feel free to post this code on your company Intranet, Facebook, Twitter or any other social networks or forums you belong to.

Simply enter the following code in to the shopping basket promotional discount box to have the discount applied:

EMT0708

Bookings may be placed for any future date but the ?10 discount will only apply if the booking is made ONLINE before 1st August 2009.

This promotion code is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion code.

5% discount for 4 or more tyres will still be applied in addition to this promotion.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Doh..... Event-tyres have just fitted 4 new tyres on my Jag this week- oh well.......service was as good as ever (shame I missed out on the ?10).

Cas

·
Chairman
19,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's an extra tenner anyway? 2 gallons of fuel? 20 Sherbert Fountains?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts