Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Super Moderator
12,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not purchased myself, but just found this on social media - given the price that dealers charge for wiper blades, any discount is welcome 🤷‍♂️
Office supplies Font Material property Office instrument Brand

· Registered
344 Posts
GSF dont stock Bosch wiper blades for my 7P Touareg :ROFLMAO: Any "discount" is on an inflated price so pointless. Amazon are the cheapest at £18.75 delivered for a front pair Bosch set A943S. Other online sites want £26 even with a discount code.

· Registered
68 Posts
I had a really bad experience ordering Brembo brake parts from GSF. While they were a good price delays and miscommunication meant my car was off road for several weeks as I couldn't get it MOT'd. They eventually shipped them to me after telling me they'd given me a refund. Meanwhile I'd ordered from elsewhere.

Though I do need new blades, mine froze solid in the recent chill. Any tips for non Amazon brands and retailers?

· Registered
2007 3.6 V6 FSI SE, Coil Springs
148 Posts
I don't know if I trust that lot GSF. I went looking for a Battery for the other half's DS3 and saw the 65% discount on their site. They listed a Yuasa battery at over £500, discounted by 65%. A quick google revealed that the battery is available almost everywhere else for around £150 with no discount.

They are obviously inflating prices and then offering a "discount" to bring them back to normal prices. Or at least that's how it looks.

· Registered
68 Posts
They're a proper big car factors with lots of physical shops in the south of the UK. Unfortunately it sounds like they've been sucked into the tedious Eurocarparts never ending sale strategy.

· Registered
7 Posts
Though I do need new blades, mine froze solid in the recent chill. Any tips for non Amazon brands and retailers?

My wipers came from this firm, fit perfectly!! Fast delivery too!!

Amazon ones turned up, rear wiper too small, front ones had no spoilers and fittings looked too flimsy to use... being returned!!

Amazon states 100% correct fit for my car.... NOT!!

· Registered
2007 3.6 V6 FSI SE, Coil Springs
148 Posts
Good to know.

Unfortunately, Amazon seems to be increasingly stocking its shelves with cheap, mass-produced knock-off brands making it very difficult to find good quality stuff.

· Registered
344 Posts
My wipers came from this firm, fit perfectly!! Fast delivery too!!

Amazon ones turned up, rear wiper too small, front ones had no spoilers and fittings looked too flimsy to use... being returned!!

Amazon states 100% correct fit for my car.... NOT!!
Amazon sell Bosch wipers the same Bosch wipers as every other outlet sells. Just check the Bosch part number which for the 7P Touareg fronts is A943S which was over £10 less than other sites.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts