Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner

Crazy forum behaviour

2K views 63 replies 8 participants last post by  Sarakina 
#1 ·
See my previous post. Spacing all over the place, can't edit and page often freezes.

#32 ·
I appreciate your suggestion Mike, but I do not know what 'grammarly' is (I will ask my daughter later)

Except to say that I was taught grammar and spelling at primary school and thank Gawd that some of it stuck

#38 · (Edited)
I was trying to say a Samsung techie had remote access today, no issues found.

Posting an image seems to be a culprit, editing is another. Had enough now, this is the only forum of five I spend time on that does this. Bored, frustrated and going to leave for a while.

#39 ·
It's doing it on clubtouareg too.

#40 ·
Further reported 🤷‍♂️

#42 ·
Look at post #2 here for a prime example, and, no, I don't do IT testing.

#45 ·
Seems to have cured the problem as suggested by Admin - I’lll let them know and tidy up his thread is a couple of days as it’s all gone off topic 😬

#46 ·
At the risk of being pedantic I don't think it was Admins suggested cure that's resolved this, more a last ditch attempt by Samsung in my case. It still made this forum the oddball in respect of places I visit.
Regardless, normal service is reinstated it seems which is all that matters to me 🙂

#47 ·
If you’d like to repost your original query/images - I’ll delete the other posts regarding the site access issues and move them to the other thread on that subject 👍

#50 ·
OK forum hassles again. The issue is Samsung keyboard and maybe Samsung internet. Im happy with both and only this place has issues. I had to revert to Samsung keyboard as the G--board brings other compromises. If there's no simple fix for this one forum of several i participate on then i guess ill have to leave and play elsewhere, a pity.

#52 ·
No, it freaks out for me too.

Annoying.

#53 ·
I only pressesd the return key twice to get one line space between the sentences above for example.

#57 ·
Install just pistons with fans!

#58 ·
I shall just post with gaps was what I typed!

• Haha
Reactions: Cass
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.