Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just getting into the beast yesterday and walking up to the drivers side I noticed a piece of plastic hanging low. It looks like it goes the the length of the vehicle between the wheels under the car sort of below the mail sill

It seems to be connected at both ends but with nothing supportung it in the centre hence the bowing look. I does not seem to do anything except act as a cover or maybe helps with grounding?

Anybody else had this and ideas?

Clarkyi

·
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah yeah very wise and constructive.......
now why didn't I think of that......
: it did cross my mind that the phantom valeteer at Mira had maybe been a bit over aggresive with his power wash thingy......will get around to taking a closer look......but any sensible suggestions would be still be welcomed.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
I noticed the same problem on mine just after I bought it last year- some bolts were missing. I called in to my local dealer (TL Darby in Burton-on-Trent) and they fitted some new ones free of charge whilst I waited

Could be they vibrate loose?

Cas

·
886 Posts
Hipflyguy said:
Can't be, Tadpole killed 'em all.....
Missed this post last week!!

The cheek of it!!

At least they stood firm when I was on my run. ( I think it was fear? )

Paul, When you took over not only did I do a bunk but the Cones all went to hide

Tom

·
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all, I'll get it checked when next at the stealer, I have been up and down the super slab a few times since seeing it and it's still in the same shape so I'm not losing any sleep over it. Still makes you wonder what else might be rattling free?

Clarkyi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts