Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of the new family member!

·
Elite Member
2,327 Posts
relax now Ev , your work is done

·
1,307 Posts
Ev, nice looking motor mate, but a bit concerned about your pink finger nails and blonde hair!!!....

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
She seems calm enough, if that had been my wife she would have been gripping the steering wheel as if her life depended on it.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ha Ha Ha...

Stu, think I'll change my nail varnish as the colour just didn't go with the Salt Lake Grey... hehe.

Staffs, she was quite wary yesterday when she drove it first time but her second run today she was really getting the feel of it. (thankfully, as that's been my argument all along...
)

·
Chairman
19,971 Posts
Make sure she knows where the switch for the mirrors are - being able to access it and fold them quickly has saved a number of us a good few quid when meeting other vehicles in narrow places.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Believe it or not, it was one of the things she asked me when she was driving it for the first time yesterday. She had that in mind..... although not necessarily thinking of the ???.. just scared of the size of the beast...

·
Elite Member
2,327 Posts
mrs w was the same , viewed a couple & it was a no way , until i studied the figures & the treg is shorter & narrower than our previous E class saloon ,
vive le treg !!

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ha, I was using similar comparisons....

I kept reminding her that the Treg is shorter and narrower than my Omega.. (even though I think she only drove my Omega twice in the 2 years I've had it
She just got so used to her Scenic)

Shame I need to get the Omega washed and ready for it's sale pics this week... I'll be sorry to see it go but no way I can get away with keeping it.

And I just need somebody to come along and buy the Scenic too so I can get it out of her head... lol

G

·
Nice pics - nice car, although I notice from looking carefully at your first pic that your front brake pads are a bit worn....

.....made you look again!!!

Cheers, Andy

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Git! , yes ... I did straight away flick back to look...

·
72 Posts
Looks very nice.. I had the same conversation with my wife about it being shorter (by 8mm) than my S6, just to reassure her it would fit in our driveway..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts