Volkswagen Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Sorry about bringing this up again, i have gone thru the searches i cant find what i want to know.

How can i check if the 90D7 work has been done on my Treg, is there a sticker somewhere ?

Before i picked up the car the dealer did say it would be delayed a day because they decided the water pump was leaky and need changing, is this all there is for the 2.5 R5 on an 05 plate ?

The car is going back in on thursday to have the paintwork sorted out because i wasnt happy about all the scratches i can tell them to check it then, i just dont want to be fobbed off with a yeah yeah its been done, as i have made them do so much on the car they have actually made a loss on it ..lol .. makes a change.

Also are there any other recalls for an 05 R5 2.5tdi ?

Many thanks
Furion

·
Chairman
20,048 Posts
The stickers are on the bodywork by the spare wheel well - mine are towards the front on the left hand [near] side between the well and the back seat and I've got 4 includding 907.

I've also had sometning done last year to all the door locks to prevent them jamming: it took about an hour as all 4 door cards have to come off. Check that out too.

You can ask your dealer for a full print out of the build sheets - 6 or 7 pages - which can be interesting if the car is loaded with extras. They will also check to see if it has had all the recalls: get the guy in service reception to show you the screen.

·
Telemetrically Superb
2,993 Posts
Hi Furion

The items done under the 90D7 recall varied down to Chassis number to the point that some cars from the same build year needed the full shebang, others didn't - mine took 2 days while a colleague's only took a couple of hours and we're both on 54 plates

Why not try going to a VW garage that hasn't done all the work so far? They'll be able to look up all details of work done on the car as its recorded centrally, and ask them to show you the screen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts