From siberian to siberian a fitting 70th bday present - myTreg forums - Page 3

myTreg forums: From siberian to siberian a fitting 70th bday present - myTreg forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

From siberian to siberian a fitting 70th bday present 2021 Porsche 992 C4S Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Cass 

• View gallery
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationHarry Hotspur land !
  • Time Online: 173d 19h 6m 37s

Posted 02 May 2021 - 11:13 AM

Just had a look through your Rennlist thread Siberian and at the images of the new car - it’s fabulous B)

It looks great from all angles and especially the rear, which is the view most people will have of it :lol:

How are you finding ownership of a Porker again after many years away :huh:
Current - 2013 R-Line 245 PS in Pure White Special, 12 way Elec Seats in Vienna, Memory Pack, Air Susp CDC, Swivelling Towbar, TPMS and Spacesaver Spare - Gtechniq TSP treatment : )

Previous - 2012 VW Touareg Altitude 3.0 TDI 245PS, Deep Black Pearlescent and 2009 VW Touareg Altitude 3.0TDI 240PS, Diamond Black Pearlescent

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisements

• MyTreq.com

#42 User is offline   siberian 

• View gallery
  • Group: Full Member
  • LocationAlaska
  • Time Online: 14d 14h 23m 26s

Posted 03 May 2021 - 06:33 AM

View PostCass, on 02 May 2021 - 11:13 AM, said:

Just had a look through your Rennlist thread Siberian and at the images of the new car - it’s fabulous B)

It looks great from all angles and especially the rear, which is the view most people will have of it :lol:

How are you finding ownership of a Porker again after many years away :huh:

Thank you kindly Sir.

I'll start by saying it's not a Treg and reason I will never sell my T2 V8. But in all seriousness it's just an awesome machine even if it's not the 4.0L 641 hp turbo but simply the 3.0L dual 445 hp with the RAS, PDCC and Sport Plus mode it just sticks to the ground. It's hard comparing a 2.2L 71 Targa with this (cost vs performance) but the evolution in 40 years is staggering in hp, safety (PDLS+, ACC, LCA...) and comfort (though I do miss the Recaro for thoracic support but given PDCC in the end it's not that big a thing as the chassis doesn't roll. It's early days and busy trying to find which analyzer I need as my x431 Launch which worked flawlessly on TOWMBO's Macan doesn't work at all on the 992. Seems I need a Torque or Turbo at near double the price. Will find out more next week.

I asked the Chairman to post some pics but knowing how busy the poor lad is I figured a link would work as I'm out of space.

But most of all I didn't want folks to think because I got a 992 I forgot my friends. So if you see a Guards Red 992 C4S zooming by with "WARP 10" Alaska plates wave!

Cheers

siberian
The best long distance runners eat raw meat, run naked and sleep in the snow

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

mytreg.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on mytreg.com is generated by its users. mytreg.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.