VW touareg 2016 Auto lights

#1 User is offline   Alejandro 

• Pip
  • Group: Full Member
  • LocationLondon
  • Time Online: 1h 4m 20s

Posted 26 July 2020 - 05:52 PM

Hello

I just set up an fiber optic ambient lights and looks awesome but I want they turn on automatic with the auto headlights so my question any one knows which cable is the one of the auto ambient lights.
I opened an I saw 4 cables.
Any help u will appreciate

Thank u

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisements

• MyTreq.com

#2 User is offline   Cass 

• View gallery
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationHarry Hotspur land !
  • Time Online: 168d 7h 5m 15s

Posted 26 July 2020 - 10:36 PM

Hi , and welcome to myTreg.com

Please clarify which model, year and specification of Touareg you have as this will endure you get relevant replies :huh:

If you are new to Touareg ownership, have a read of this topic as it will familiarise you with common options from the previous T3 and T4 models.

Please remember to provide some details about your vehicle (year and model are a good start) in your signature as it helps the members answer your questions with model specific issues. Your location (in your profile) is useful so that members don't recommend services you can't get to.

Some tips to make your visit here more enjoyable:

To search use google with; [site:www.mytreg.com <search words>] for your questions as they may have been asked before, please beware that the site search needs 4 or more letter words, (no limit with the Google search).

Please post your question once in the appropriate discussion forum appropriate to your model and use the topic title & description to briefly summarise the problem. This will assist others and provide for a quicker response - it will also be searchable so ensure that the title of the thread reflects the issue. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

New members and guests can use the 'View New Content' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar, as a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were last on the forum.

Why not add a marker where you are located to the ‘Touareg Map of the World’ as well.

Please read the Announcements in the New Members Section which includes instructions on how to add photographs/images to posts and your My Gallery area.

Kind Regards
The Admin Team.
Current - 2013 R-Line 245 PS in Pure White Special, 12 way Elec Seats in Vienna, Memory Pack, Air Susp CDC, Swivelling Towbar, TPMS and Spacesaver Spare - Gtechniq TSP treatment : )

Previous - 2012 VW Touareg Altitude 3.0 TDI 245PS, Deep Black Pearlescent and 2009 VW Touareg Altitude 3.0TDI 240PS, Diamond Black Pearlescent

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

mytreg.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on mytreg.com is generated by its users. mytreg.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.